Stewards won't sell houses?

1. I've done all the missions to be Thane in Markarth, Falkreath and Morthal but when I go to buy houses/land from the stewards they won't sell! I even had the option to buy from Markarth but when I turned in a bounty the option vanished.

User Info: OmegaZXA

OmegaZXA - 6 years ago
  2. I'm not sure what's going on with Markarth, but for Falkreath and Morthal you would only be able to purchase a house from them if you have the Hearthfire DLC.

User Info: TrunksGS

TrunksGS - 6 years ago
  3. Already had the DLC before going to either Morthal or Falkreath. As for Markarth, the option to buy a house just vanished after I handed in a bounty.

User Info: OmegaZXA

OmegaZXA - 6 years ago

Answers

1. With Falkreath and Morthal you need the Hearthfire DLC to make the houses there, and going back to Markarth and talking to the steward there should fix the problem.

User Info: Sheep007

Sheep007 - 6 years ago 0   0