Hearthfire house?

1. Is there any way that I can completely redo the outside of my house off of the dlc hearthfire?

User Info: Twilightking88

Twilightking88 - 6 years ago

Answers

1. No but you could build on one of the other two plots of land.

User Info: Leon388

Leon388 - 6 years ago 1   1
  2. Actually, if you go to your outside workbench, select the option to revert to entry place, removing all your things and allowing you to redo

User Info: magnificentbron

magnificentbron - 5 years ago 0   0
  3. Unfortunately no. Once built, neither the manor nor any component. Indoor or outdoor can be changed. This was obviously a design decision, and I disagree with it on a game level. I obviously don't know anything about technical issues. It is for this reason that I highly suggest that players decide what the house is going to be used for, and save before building anything. Save. Build. Good? OK. Save, build. Oh heck no. Load, build something else.

Having said all that, on the pc, there are all kinds of mods for various purposes.

User Info: Capt_hammer

Capt_hammer - 3 years ago 0   0
  4. You can uninstall the dlc, save and then install it again. You'll loose the Manor and all the progress related to the dlc (adopted children, pets) but you'll be able to rebuild your house entirely.
    Be sure to put yout stuff somewhere safe before doing it.

User Info: Ved_lokzii

Ved_lokzii - 3 years ago 0   0