Why does the game keep taking forever to load once you beat all the major side quest?

1. It doesnt matter what I do. Whether i'm fast traveling, resting, start playing, entering a inn, ect. it will take at least 2-5 minutes each.I cant play a game that makes me wait more than play.

User Info: djumbreon

djumbreon - 7 years ago

1. It sounds like your save file is becoming very large. Unfortunately, due to some inefficiencies with the way Bethesda has handled some of the programming, save file bloating can occur a lot. This means that every time you save or load it can take longer and longer as the size of your save file increases. This includes auto-saving.

There aren't really any solutions to this problem, however, if you turn off auto-save on travel then it will cut down on the load times when travelling between areas a lot because your game isn't saving every time you do so. Obviously, this will result in you having less frequent auto-saves as back-ups in-case you come across a glitch.

User Info: SirQuackberry

SirQuackberry (Expert) - 7 years ago 0   0