Azura's Star not working?

1. I just got azuras star and i tried it on an elk and it worked but then as i used it on a bandit it seems to stop working. I dont know what is happening with it. any solutions?

User Info: asaab210

asaab210 - 7 years ago

1. Azura's Star will only soul trap creatures, (like the elk) not humans. You need the Black Star to soul trap humans, but it can't trap creatures. You only get one or the other.

User Info: jareddd92

jareddd92 - 7 years ago 0   0

1. As jared pointed out, you cannot use Azura's Star to trap human souls, BUT Azura's Star does occasionally glitch out. It should be able to store all sizes of non-humanoid soul, but I personally had it refuse to capture ANY souls at all. Azura's Star is the only 'soul gem' in my inventory on one of my files, and for some reason, it won't even trap a bear's soul. It is likely a bug I'm sorry to say.

User Info: Reylyn

Reylyn - 7 years ago 0   0