Vampire Dawn guard ??

1. I just re-loaded my main save and it was after the point when you go back to the dawn base and is attacked. back when i save the vamp chick my screen flashed red at regular intervals and this confused me. the dawn guards talked to me and gave me my next quest of people finding. I was a little upset so I saved and wanted to cause a little chaos but I noticed that I have the vampire lord powers. What's going on??

TL;DR - Joined dawn guard. start save back up and is both vampire lord and dawn guard. Do I accept it or use my cure all potion??

User Info: masterzetsu

masterzetsu - 7 years ago

Answers

1. Well if you're already a vampire no disease potion will cure you. I'm pretty sure you can be a vampire lord but still be in the dawnguard. I would just go with it but if you don't want to be a vampire then become a werewolf of do Falion's quest

User Info: taka3000000o

taka3000000o - 7 years ago 0   0
  2. If you are a vampire and dont want to be then go pray at one of the god statues in whiterun, it worked for me when i did that. Just like what taka3000000o said, if you want to be vampire lord, go for it, if you dont, become a werewolf. Thats what I am right now, but be aware, when you transform back into a nord when you are a werewolf, then you will lose quite a bit of health. If you become vampire lord, be prepared to have a HUGE bounty on your head, and then people will start sending bounty hunters after you.
    ---
    You have been warned

User Info: kjory1

kjory1 - 6 years ago 0   0
  3. Your game probably glitched out and it got Serena to turn you. Which can't be cured by potion or altar because you instantly turn but can be reversed by becoming a werewolf with the companion quest or done with console commands

User Info: SlapJack

SlapJack - 4 years ago 0   0