Map of Dragon Priest Masks?

1. Does anyone know of a possible link to a map that has the Caves/Shrines etc that contain the Dragon Priests? I was told they are mostly lying around the outskirts of Skyrim so i did a few laps but only found 2 or 3...

Thanks in Advance.

User Info: 212862

212862 - 7 years ago
  2. Sorry, i forgot to say, i can easily find the names of the places but i have no idea where they actually are.

User Info: 212862

212862 - 7 years ago

Answers

1. I dont have a map, but one is at shearpoint i think, with a dragon too.

User Info: lilklaw

lilklaw (Expert) - 7 years ago 0   0
  2. There is a book called Annals of the Dragonguard that you get when you get esbern back in river wood. in the book there is a map with all of the locations of a dragon temple.

User Info: LordNeoBahamut

LordNeoBahamut - 7 years ago 0   0
  3. I would suggest playing through major sidequests, thats where I find mine...but if you want to shortcut it a bit there is a skyrim map app in the Amazon app store that is onteractive and will show you absolutely everything, it also has the map for Dragon Born addon

User Info: DerangedGopher

DerangedGopher - 5 years ago 0   0