Is there any place where there is a guaranteed pair of muffled boots?

1. And I'm not talking about all the unique ones that can't be disenchanted, because I kind of want to have a muffle enchantment to use.

User Info: BrokenRainY57

BrokenRainY57 - 8 years ago
  2. OK, let me restate, I am not asking about UNIQUE armours, the Nightingale and Shrouded armours and the Ebony Mail are all unique and cannot be disenchanted. I am looking for boots "of Muffle", like Glass Boots of Muffle or Iron Boots of muffle, something I can disenchant and put on my own armour becuse its better than any of the unique stuff.

User Info: BrokenRainY57

BrokenRainY57 - 8 years ago

1. The answer is here. www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615803-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/63121383

Not one guaranteed location, but guaranteed to be the quickest way to find if you want to work it.

User Info: moreCOWBELL247

moreCOWBELL247 - 7 years ago 0   0

1. Yes, I've just done it so I know it a definite. Have you started The Thieves Guild quests? Well, right at the very end of the line when the story unfolds you do get a pair of boots with the 'Muffled' enchantment

User Info: Steve_O_1980

Steve_O_1980 - 8 years ago 0   0
  2. Yes, the nightingale boots grant muffle, also when you receive them wearing the whole set gives you plus 25% armor rating. Additionally you can receive the ebony mail, a unique armor, from the Boethiah's Calling quest. This you can start this by reading the book Boethiah's Proving. It is a deadric quest, which also requires you to sacrifice a follower. Then there's the Dark Brotherhood, by joining there group you will find several set's of armor that grant muffle.

User Info: Om01kan3

Om01kan3 (Expert) - 8 years ago 0   0
  3. Yup join the thieves guild.

User Info: Graheimolfang

Graheimolfang - 7 years ago 0   0