Are their any enchanted non-armor shoes and gloves?

1. (see above) or do i have to make them? I want a mage who wears no armor just robes, hoods or circlets, shoes, and gloves.

User Info: Endar_Telvanni

Endar_Telvanni - 8 years ago
  2. well ive been in the dark brotherhood before i was making my 2nd character which is the mage ive been working on. He is suppose to be a good guy anyway and ive done enough adventruing to realize that the few that are out there will in no way compare to what i can make in enchanting.

User Info: Endar_Telvanni

Endar_Telvanni - 8 years ago

1. Yes there are of few clothes that have enchantments, though most of them are from the dark brotherhood quest line and probably won't be giving you the enchantment you want. You will have to make your own. With the exception of the varies robes. I go to the clothing store in solitude to find ones I like and enchant them. Right now I have a set of robes I make that reduce my destruct by about 50% and a ring and necklace that reduce by about 30% each. So my destruct spells cost 0. To do this you need to max out enchanting and alchemy as well as get all beneficial perks for each regarding armor and potions. make hat, hands, ring and necklace that fortify alchemy, them make a potion that fortifies enchant and repeat the most you can get it up to is 29% for each item, I also make the hands ring and necklace fortify smithing to kill two birds with one stone.

User Info: Om01kan3

Om01kan3 (Expert) - 8 years ago 1   0

1. Check that sticky about clothe in Borads or there is robes throughout wardobes in the winter hold college

User Info: skyrim1991

skyrim1991 - 8 years ago 1   0

1. You can go into the Collage of Mages, go to the Arch Mage's Quarters, and there are a pair of enchanted boots on shelf near his bed, behind the wall with the garden in the center of the room, you can find many other enchated clothes in the Collage, from a number of merchants, necromancers outside of the Collage, the Dark Brotherhood has a set of Dark Brotherhood magi cloths laying around the sanctom, and you even see the wizard brother wearing that same set when you are introduced to your brothers and sisters. Given that this question was asked a month ago, I;m sure you must have decided to enter the Dark Brotherhood by now! Also, you can hire a mage in the Bee and the Bard in Riften, who is wearing enchanted robes!

User Info: blackrain8789

blackrain8789 - 8 years ago 0   0