Why won't it level me when I train with Gray-Mane for smithing?

1. When having Gray-Mane train me in smithing he takes my gold but I don't level. Can anyone offer solutions. Thanks

User Info: kdl71

kdl71 - 9 years ago
  2. Thanks but that is not the issue I have trained zero times. In the example you give it would not take the gold it would say you must level up before training again. In this case it shows trained 0/5, level 11, when I accept the training it says, 1/5, takes the gold and then level stays at 11.

User Info: kdl71

kdl71 - 9 years ago
  3. Just another note other trainers work, ie archery, alchemy, enchanting, it's just the Gray-Mane character at skyforge that is the issue

User Info: kdl71

kdl71 - 9 years ago

1. I assume it's a glitch, also note that it might be caused by trying to train above 90 since no trainer can train you beyond this point. try leveling and going back to him another time

User Info: Om01kan3

Om01kan3 (Expert) - 9 years ago 0   0

1. Levels earned through trainers are limited to five per character level. ie you're at level 10 for your character. you may use a trainer to boost smithing from 20 to 24. reach level 11 for your character and you may once again buy smithing levels.

User Info: brando21

brando21 - 9 years ago 0   0