Why is Azura's star not working?

1. So i killed four dremora kynreeve's while using soul trap and i saw the message no soul gem large enough. Is this a glitch or am i missing something? I have Azura's star.

User Info: li078

li078 - 8 years ago

1. I believe Dremora...according to the guide they cannot be soul trapped, but I have a friend and a little brother who both say this is bull (and believe me my little brother was running around Oblvion going full Necromancer FORGING black soul gems under the blood-red moon or whatever that crazy ritual involved...in other words he knows his stuff...my friend not so much, but I don't doubt him either). Anywayyyy, if they can be soul trapped you probably need a black soul gem to hold their soul since they're humanoid and not technically an animal...if you got the Azura's star (which is not a black soul gem) then you can't trap them without a black soul gem. Should gone with the Black Azura's star~~
    Sorry!

User Info: hyoujin18

hyoujin18 - 8 years ago 0   0

1. i belive you need a black star not the one you get from Azura herself

User Info: RPG_king11

RPG_king11 - 8 years ago 0   0
  2. Yes if you have Azuras star then you need animal souls the best thing to do is get a frost trolls soul and it will get your star to Grand or greater i dont know if this next part works try to soul trap a dragon cause dragons are considered animals so try that. Another animal soul to trap is bears they sould get your star to common depending on what type of bear.
    I HOPE THIS HELPED: If you have any more questions just email me and i will answer: Thank You!!

User Info: JakeTheGamer656

JakeTheGamer656 - 7 years ago 0   0