How do I level up Smithing past level 100?

1. I've heard that in order to upgrade your weapons past their initial value to the maximum, you need to upgrade your smithing past level 100. How does this work?

User Info: ksmejkal

ksmejkal - 9 years ago

1. Skills can NOT BE ADVANCED PAST 100. 100 is the skill cap. In order to get the Max value, make sure you have the right perks in the smithing tree, a little enchanting dosent hurt if your into that

User Info: TerraAvsTrais

TerraAvsTrais (Expert) - 9 years ago 2   1

Answers

1. What you do is you make a set of armor that increases your smithing improving 100%+, and make a potion that increases it 100%+. than wear the armor , drink your potion, and improve your combat armor.

User Info: hogarthundead

hogarthundead - 9 years ago 1   1
  2. Go to jail and hope Smithing takes a hit, then train. I think that's how it went for Oblivion. Or make a bunch of skill-boosting enchanted gear and potions.

User Info: DrNewcenstein

DrNewcenstein - 9 years ago 1   4