Boethia's Calling Quest Bug Solution?

1. I know I'm not the only one having a problem with the Boethia's Calling Quest. I am however as far as I can tell the first one to come up with a solution and post it.

SPOILER / BUG: When you sacrifice a companion to Boethia she manifests, but keeps saying the same line over and over

Solution:
    Open the console (by pressing the tilde key (to the left of the 1 key / above tab)) and type "setstage DA02 15" it will skip the dialogue and give you the next step in the quest. then later when you have to speak to Boethia's Conduit again the same problem will occur, so type in "setstage DA02 20" and follow the quest to completion. you shouldn't have any more problems

User Info: savan12986

savan12986 - 7 years ago
  2. opps. Posed in Xbox section, meant to post in PC section

User Info: savan12986

savan12986 - 7 years ago
  3. This quest is broken for me.
    Thanks for the option.

Had something similar happen with two other quests where the dialogue repeated and nothing else happened.
    Resolved one by waiting till day time in the game.
    Resolved the other by completing a quest which I was currently half way through, then going back to complete the other quest.

User Info: bodychopper

bodychopper - 7 years ago

1. Alright,

For XBOX360 users only (at the moment), I've found a way around the bug.
    When Boethia's starts to repeat herself, kill all of her worshippers.
    This will cause her to go to the last person you killed (like she appeared, when you killed your follower). Then you can actually talk with her and continue the quest and eventually complete it. Hope this helps. (XBOX360 confirmed)

User Info: ruborian

ruborian - 7 years ago 1   0