Divorce Possible In Skyrim?

  1. It seems I've been permanently bound to the woman that I've married, but I've grown bored with her already. I want to hook up with a new hoochiemomma.

    I've tried killing her, but that did not make me a swinging bachelor again, unfortunately. I heard there is a blade that you can get from getting a quest regarding the whiterun jarl's sick son, but I looked everywhere for the quest and couldn't find it.

    Regardless of funny comments, I would like some serious answers. Thanks.

    User Info: Slazors92

    Slazors92 - 10 years ago

Top Voted Answer

  1. The name of the quest is "The Whispering Door" I don't remember exactly how I started the quest but I think it was by asking about rumors and work at bars and inns.

    User Info: renji573

    renji573 - 9 years ago 4   0


  1. You start the quest by following up on rumours from The Bannered Mare in Whiterun

    User Info: M3gaGl1tch

    M3gaGl1tch - 9 years ago 2   0
  2. You can't. Not on the 360 version, anyway. It's only possible to get a divorce through console commands on the PC. It seems Bethesda somehow forgot to include the ability to divorce as well as marry.

    Hopefully, their patches can fix this. If not, here's to hoping that whatever add-ons, or plug-ins they create, not only add more hours of gameplay time, but add new functions like what i described.

    Also, they should include other cool stuff that can either fix parts of the game, or add more functions to it like:
    1.) Riding a dragon
    2.) Being able to hire more than one follower at a time
    3.) The ability to choose whether or not to kill Paathurnaax and actually get permanent responses from Delphine and Esburn
    4.) Fix the Dragons' flying routes so they do not get stuck in walls or do unrealistic dynamic rises or dives in the air or when they die, their skeleton doesn't fling around all over the area you killed it in
    5.) Fix the "Return to *insert name here*" miscellaneous quests. You know, where you have to "return" to a certain person after doing something. Like returning to Esburn after killing (or not killing) Paathurnaax, returning to the Jarl of Riften after purchasing Honeyside (a house in Riften), and so on.
    6.) Add more kinds of spells to all skills of magic
    7.) Make the One Handed and Two Handed skills more distinct, and not have the exact same damn perks
    8.) Increase the difficulty, level cap, and armor cap
    9.) Be able to create Dragon WEAPONS, not just Armor

    You see? Agree?

    User Info: AnimeKid1089

    AnimeKid1089 - 9 years ago 2   0
  3. I wondered the same and found a mod that allows you to divorce, called divorce by timber131

    User Info: Nuquina

    Nuquina - 9 years ago 1   0
  4. Those who say beat her or kill her... mine is Aela the Huntress.... invincible and a skilled fighter...

    User Info: Raven_Wolf

    Raven_Wolf - 5 years ago 2   1
  5. Beat her down with your fists, and then she'll run away.

    User Info: DrkMoh

    DrkMoh - 10 years ago 1   1
  6. If you wanna divorce, the only way I know how is the old fashioned way. With a knife/sword/input weapon here.

    User Info: bakuganlover

    bakuganlover - 9 years ago 0   0
  7. you can marry another Hoochie by pickpoketting thepriest for his amulate. i haven't done this but my friend did and his two wives fought. He was sad because the ugly one killed the hot one so be careful.

    User Info: MacDaddyArdican

    MacDaddyArdican - 9 years ago 1   1
  8. You can create Dragon weapons with the Dragonborn expansion

    User Info: Renodil

    Renodil - 6 years ago 1   1

Answer this Question

You're browsing GameFAQs Q&A as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to ask and answer questions.