Is there any way to lower the bounty in the first town?

1. Im new to elder scrolls, but is the evil/good system like fallout 3? Where if you do one bad or evil thing then somehow every person and their brother in the town know what you did and attack you on sight? I killed a chicken and then some guy named Hod attacked me. I had no way to make him stop attacking me without dying so i ran wayyyyy away from town and killed him. now i cant go anywhere without everyone attacking me and killing me. I recall something like his occuring in the megaton back when i started fallout 3. Any way to reverse this? or do i have to startover.. :/

User Info: chidori411

chidori411 - 7 years ago

1. I assume you're talking about Riverwood. Until later in the game there is no system of 'law and order' there. I suggest continuing with the main-quest until guards appear there and then speak to them. You will have to pay a bounty/go to jail. But afterwards the people should leave you alone.

User Info: Blades_Artemis

Blades_Artemis (Expert) - 7 years ago 2   0

Answers

1. hmm I believe each of the smaller towns is linked to the major City in the area. I would try getting arrested by the Major City Guards in this case I believe it would fall under Whiterun. getting arrested / paying fine or going to jail should reset your bounty for the entire region. Each region has its own bounty.

User Info: Stuckov

Stuckov - 7 years ago 0   0