Can Lara move dead bodies?

1. I'm definitely going to buy this game but I'm currently pretty freaking broke, so I'm spending my days getting all the info I can possibly get on Tomb Raider.

One question I haven't been able to find an answer to is a pet peeve of mine when it comes to stealth game: after you've stealth killed a guard, can Lara pick up and carry or drag the body to a hiding spot so the other guards patrolling aren't alerted? I hate having to plan around that in stealth games (I'm looking at you Arkham City).

Thanks for any answers to this slightly ridiculous question!

User Info: Nightcrawler86

Nightcrawler86 - 8 years ago

1. No, Lara does not have the ability to move dead bodies. Also note that the game is some what, but not overly stealthy and once you're spotted you can't hide so they'll stop looking for you.

User Info: Om01kan3

Om01kan3 - 8 years ago 1   0