I can't play General Knoxx or Claptrap Revolution?

1. I downloaded both add-ons, but they don't show up in the game. Anyone know why I can't play either of them? The guy I'm playing with right now is on level 40 on Playthrough 2, does that have anything to do with it?

User Info: PVMetal

PVMetal - 8 years ago
  2. Yes I did. I'm thinking I got ripped off on these downloads..

User Info: PVMetal

PVMetal - 8 years ago

Answers

1. Did you go to the fast travel stations?

User Info: killzoid23

killzoid23 - 8 years ago 0   0
  2. Assuming you have downloaded all updates for the game and addons, there should be new locations listed in the Fast Travel stations. From what I can tell they get added to the bottom of the list when downloaded, but any new areas opened after that will get added on. Either that or they just get mixed in at random. Either way, look carefully through the list for Tartarus Station, either in the list text or the location pictures.
    If you still can't find anything you should double check to make sure that the files are on the Xbox's HDD. It's possible they were deleted at some point, or the downloads were interrupted and are incomplete. If they still fail then the final option is to completely download them again and see what happens.

User Info: zark169

zark169 - 8 years ago 0   0
  3. If you have not gotten the answer yet it might be because you are second player and have not beaten the game both players need play through 2 unlocked to play on play through 2 other wise try having character that has not beaten the game be first and then try it i hope it works god luck and game on.

User Info: dasp8988

dasp8988 - 7 years ago 0   0
  4. Sorry i did not know that was posted 7 months ago i guess im a little late.

User Info: dasp8988

dasp8988 - 7 years ago 0   0