How do I find Fujin?

1. I got Raidens staff and I went to talk to Fujin and he says he will met you back in Eartherealm and I cant find him? Please help

User Info: icy3man

icy3man - 9 years ago

Answers

1. You're talking about Kai, not Fujin (I know, I mix up the MK4 characters as well). I've answered your similar question before, but you didn't listen to me. I'll answer it again only in a different way: it's virtually impossible to find Kai in Earthrealm. It's virtually impossible to finish the side mission you are trying to do. The developers who made this game didn't have the time to finish this side mission while they were making the game, which means there isn't a soul out there who has completed this side mission.

So in short, there is no Fujin or Kai in Earthrealm. There is nobody to give Raiden's staff back to. You're stuck with it and so is everybody else who's played the game.

User Info: MunKy321

MunKy321 - 9 years ago 0   0
  2. . if u remember rite the REALM B4 Edina u have to find his book. b4 u get Raidens Staff. well someone is confusing bc after u get the staff and get Fujins book he says I will meet you in earthrealm my friend and as far as Kai I know he isnt there

User Info: icy3man

icy3man - 9 years ago 0   0
  3. and another thing go to the 2nd sides missions in FAQS section and u know exactly wat i am talking bout or try playing it again

User Info: icy3man

icy3man - 9 years ago 0   0
  4. Raiden's Staff and Fujin have no correleation with each other what so ever. Fujin's side mission involves finding a Nature Book and getting it back to him. As soon as you give him that book, he say's "I will meet you in Earthrealm..." and it doesn't matter if you've got Raiden's Staff prior to that or not. Even if Fujin does say he will meet you in Earthrealm, he never actually appears there again proving that the developers either didn't have the time to implement Fujin into Earthrealm or that Fujin's statement was just no supposed to be followed up with.

Raiden's Staff, however, is to be used on Shao Khan, which is something the developers didn't have time to make. It has absolutely no connection, correlation or relevancy to Fujin and his Nature Book dilemma.

So to summarize, Fujin never does appear in Earthrealm and Raiden's Staff has absolutely nothing to do with him. Other than being elemental gods, having long gray hair and white eyeballs, Raiden and Fujin have nothing to do with each other.

User Info: MunKy321

MunKy321 - 9 years ago 0   0