Alright so i got rid of my xbox now i have a xbox 360 is there a nfs hot pursuit 2 that is B.C. ?

1. Some one told be B.C. means backwards compatible where the xbox 360 can play it well. It was said that this game (hot pursuit 2) wasn't B.C. meaning the xbox 360 will not play it does that go for every single hot pursuit 2 game or only selected ones ?

User Info: nrqsrz

nrqsrz - 9 years ago

Answers

1. Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2 isn't compatible with the XBOX 360. This goes for ALL XBOX versions of the game; Every single copy. That's a shame because it's a really great game.

You cannot get an update for the game to work. Microsoft stopped updating their B.C. services years ago. I'll even give you a link to the list of titles compatible with the 360:

www.xbox.com/en-GB/games/backwardcompatibilitygameslist.htm

As you can see, Hot Pursuit 2 is no where to be found. In fact, the only NFS title that's B.C. with the 360 is Underground 2.

If you really want to play this game, I suggest you buy the original XBOX and play it there. You could also buy the PS2 (if you don't already have one) and play the best version of Hot Pursuit 2 ever available to date.

Hope this helped.

User Info: MunKy321

MunKy321 - 9 years ago 0   0