How do i get to mournhold?

1. Who do i see to get taken across to it and where from?

User Info: fantasytaz

fantasytaz - 10 years ago

1. What edition of the game do you have?
    As far as I know, you cannot get to Mournhold on XBox unless you posess the GOTY edition. (No, not the "platinum hits" game of the year edition, but the edition that's labeled "Game of the Year Edition". Many noobs to the game make that mistake.)

User Info: Justeazy

Justeazy - 10 years ago 1   0

Answers

1. THANK YOU VERY MUCH, Justeazy! This has brought confusion to me for the longest time, and about 6 or 7 months ago, I found out the truth. I'm glad that someone finally said this. For the longest, I thought I had GotY, but nope. Just Platinum Hits...

In fact, most of my answers and questions related to Morrowind, are in the Game of the Year Q&A.

But yes, you can't get to Mournhold unless you have GotY edition. I know, it sucks.

User Info: hotbigtoad

hotbigtoad - 10 years ago 0   0
  2. When you rest/sleep somewhere, you could get a message saying you woke up because of a loud sound, and an assassin trying to kill you (and of course, fails). After that, take the carved ebony dart (if he didn't already throw it; it's not needed, but is totally awesome :D) and go tell a guard. Any guard, doesn't matter. After that, talk to a dude in some silver-ish armor in front of the castle bridge in Ebonheart. After that, talk to a girl inside of the Imperial Chambers in Ebonheart in a purple robe. She'll teleport you to Mournhold whenever you want, and an Argonian named Keem-Lei or something to that effect will teleport you back to Morrowind.

User Info: philcheesesteak

philcheesesteak - 9 years ago 0   0