I cant get my online for black ops to work?

1. When i go to multiplayer and i click get connected, it just says please wait. I have wireless and it worked for world at war i just dont know how to fix the problem?

User Info: soccerrock80

soccerrock80 - 7 years ago
  2. Clarification Request:
    When you go to multiplayer, does it say Black ops online or Nintendo Wifi

User Info: kingalen0130

kingalen0130 - 7 years ago
  3. Clarification Request:
    I have tried that and the same thing is happening it just says please wait for hours

User Info: CJ27698

CJ27698 - 6 years ago

Answers

1. Create a new account, switch to your first one, and try again.

User Info: Infinite_Evo

Infinite_Evo - 7 years ago 0 1
  2. I had the same problem and i think it was just the black ops online server connection because MW: R worked but black ops didn't work till the next day

User Info: The_NFS_MW_KING

The_NFS_MW_KING - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. Go to wifi. Create the name 12345(thats what i did it doesnt matter just needs numbers). Then it should say u need an update, Download it onto your wii. Then using your regular username, u should be able to use wifi.

Ally Code- 1768 2747 5889

User Info: MK_Miike

MK_Miike - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. create the name 12345(what i did). Then if it doesnt say update, then go back out and switch back and go back in.

User Info: MK_Miike

MK_Miike - 7 years ago 0 0