More DP?

1. What better opponent to win DP?

User Info: thomate

thomate - 9 years ago

1. Well, to get more DP you would have to face oppenents of higher levels. I do know a cool trick that can earn DP somewhat quickly. In Bifrost 2 there is a panel right at the start that gives 1500DP. You can then suspend the game and start a new game in that Bifrost 2 to keep getting all the DP you need. It does take a while since you have to keep watching the same cutscene but it is the fastest way to get DP. Credit to this trick goes to Tails333. Hope this could help.

User Info: Nathbuds123

Nathbuds123 - 9 years ago 1   0

Answers

1. You can also try Nathbuds123's trick on Yggdrasil - 3F. Once the dialog-heavy cutscene is over, you can grab an item that has 1000DP. You will need 5 AP to reach it since one of the blocks you have to pass is a slow block.

If you hold A+B while the cutscene is going, it will only take 21 seconds for you to be able to control your character. I don't know how long it takes in Bifrost 2, I haven't gotten that far in the story yet. :)

User Info: jaimejd007

jaimejd007 - 7 years ago 0   0