Finding the Vorpal Sword?

1. How do I find the Vorpal Sword in the cabin with the upside down part? I need to make Alice big again but I can't find out how. All I can do is break the walls and stop the rotating furnature to walk on the ceiling. But I can't find anything to do in there. Or out in the main cabin. Not even off to the side room before stopping the furnature. (Technically my friend is doing it but I'm having no luck helping her do it.) Any tips?

User Info: Sir_Kripton

Sir_Kripton - 10 years ago
  2. Nevermind, I think we got it. (She's really slow at video games, can't use ANY form of stratagy [probably spelled that wrong]. It could be right in front of her and she won't see it lawl.)

User Info: Sir_Kripton

Sir_Kripton - 10 years ago

Answers

1. Before the rotating part there is a chess piece if you turn left carefull there is a hole though also you have to climb on the shlves when there are things in your way just press b to destroy them at the cabinet open it and use telekenesis to throw the utensils then go on the roof and climb down on the utensils to the cake

User Info: terrywalkerrrr

terrywalkerrrr - 8 years ago 0   2