Can you help me get through the gates?

1. I know it sounds silly but I can not get through the gates at the beginning of the game. I can get through the door but when I come to the gates it won't let me past them. I have done everything it says to do. Is there something else I can do to help me through it or is my game broken?

Thanks!

User Info: sunsetcorl

sunsetcorl - 10 years ago

1. You have to put the finger on the gates, which changes it to blue, then you have to hold down the z button and twirl it around about 50 times the same direction until the gate freezes. It took us a long time to figure that out too. Good Luck!

User Info: beradical68

beradical68 - 10 years ago 2   0

Answers

1. To freeze time and freeze the gates, you have to aim, hold Z, and rotate the WiiMote... NOT the left analog joystick.

User Info: xxaaqq

xxaaqq - 9 years ago 0   0