Which door do I go throught after getting the vorpal sword?

1. I just finished getting the vorpal sword at the red queen's castle and then I rode the bandersnatch back to the red dessert and went through the invisible door, which took me into a room with many doors. I am supposed to be going to take the sword to the white queen. I can not find which door to take, all the doors seem to be taking me back to other parts of the game that I have already beaten. There is one door that has like red lava or something pouring out of it and wont let me go through and there is also a door that has a stairway that leads to another door, but that door is locked, not sure how to unlock it. Please help.

User Info: mommysharp08

mommysharp08 - 10 years ago

1. Look on your map, none of the doors in the round hall lead directly to the White Queen's castle (That red stuff, btw, is sand from the red dessert. I didn't realize it at first either). You have to go through that mess of doors on the island to get there. Follow the white arrows on the map to find out which doors exactly.

Also, you won't be needing that stairway door till about the time you face the Jabberwocky, so don't worry about it just yet.

User Info: SpinxPixie

SpinxPixie - 10 years ago 1   0