How do i get rid of the black guard at the castle?

1. I dont know how to get past the balck guard

User Info: pepsichk

pepsichk - 10 years ago

Answers

1. here is a link to a series of videos of the game on Youtube, this link will take you to the first video(the start of the game) there are 24 differant parts to cover the entire game. Find the video that you need and it will show you what to do. Hope this helps. These videos really helped me throughout the entire game.

here is link to go to: www.youtube.com/watch?v=pElmSRwzGM4&feature=related

User Info: mommysharp08

mommysharp08 - 10 years ago 0   0
  2. This is a pretty lengthy one...
    (I'm assuming you mean the courtyard guard)

1.Stand on the large heart-shaped area where people are beheaded (directly in front of the black guard). Use the March Hare to launch it into the air while on it, quickly switch to the White Rabbit to freeze the platform in place momentarily.

2.Go to the right side of the Heart (as when facing the guard), and use March Hare to lift up a platform on the ground, travel across this to the ledge. Get to Hatter's viewpoint (I don't remember if part of the ground is invisible before, so watch your step, you might need Cheshire).

3. Align Hatter's view so that the Raven looks like it is much bigger than the guard and standing with him. The bird will take care of the rest.

User Info: SpinxPixie

SpinxPixie - 10 years ago 0   0