After the silverware is on the wall, How do I get to the cake?

1. I've got the silverware on the wall but Hare said we needed more silverware...where is it and how do I finally get to the cake??

User Info: amleigh823

amleigh823 - 10 years ago

1. First, use the March Hare's telekenesis ability to lift the two benches off the floor. Then, walk on the underside of the kitchen cabinets and benches until you get across from the table with the cake on it. You will see a green cabinet. Open it with the B button (I think it's the B button anyway) and a bunch of silverware will fly out and stick to the opposite wall. Get back onto the ceiling and then use the silverware on the wall to pull yourself down to the table with the cake on it. Then, voila! The cake is yours!

User Info: MoonaticScout

MoonaticScout - 10 years ago 1   0