How do I get past (red desert)?

1. How do I get through the red desert?

User Info: alytheresa

alytheresa - 10 years ago
  2. I've been stuck at the code for five days. Please, please, please be more specific. If I ignore the code and run off, it starts me over. I have no idea what I'm doing and I'm tired of not figuring this out.

User Info: Wonderlanddd

Wonderlanddd - 10 years ago

Answers

1. Depends on when you are trying to get past it.

If you are stuck at the "code" the first time through the desert, then you pretty much need to listen to Alice's cues. to go the right direction.

If you are stuck in the desert after you visit the queen's castle, then you need to use Chesire Cat to make a door visible and go back to the door that takes you into queen's castle, face the desert as though you were going to travel through it again, and instead look/move to your right, where some chests are.

User Info: Callicles10

Callicles10 - 10 years ago 0   0