Finding the cake in the cabin??

1. I'm the cabin (where the knights come out of the cupboard) and I need to find the cake to make Alice big enough to get through the door, but I can't find it anywhere. I thrown all the pictures off th walls, checked and destroyed all the tables- but can't see it anywhere????

User Info: Gracie5678

Gracie5678 - 10 years ago

Answers

1. Okay you first have to like start to climb on the shelvs starting with the one with like the blue vase and green box thing. after you done that keep climbing all the way around to the green box coverd thing. whn you have reached that you have to open it and then take the hare(the crazy rabbit) and make the silverware go onto the wall then get down to where your on the celing agian and transform into the mouse wit the c button and jump on those to where you get close to the purple glowing white thing and thats the growth thing...... you will probley need help after that because i did and what you do is take the mad hatter and go tords the brick door thing and press the pluss button and she will hit it so you can find the shrinking stuff...hope this helps!!

User Info: raelynpaigeB

raelynpaigeB - 10 years ago 0   0
  2. You have to get the Mad Hatter to his podium and align his golden puzzle pieces to open up the doorway.

You then go through a long hallway (you need to use the white rabbit to freeze the spinning room) and then you can get to the right room.

User Info: Callicles10

Callicles10 - 10 years ago 0   1