How do I beat stayne?

1. He is the knave of hearts. I keep hitting him but he deflects all of my shots and his health never goes down. I've been stuck on this part of the game forever. Please help.

User Info: BellaVeleno

BellaVeleno - 10 years ago
  2. Hi I am struggling at this point too. I have trapped him a few times but he doesn't do a spin attack. There is a boulder that I throw which sends him across the other side of the screen to where he impales the sword and this swaps between ends. I have tried luring him round the pole but can't get him to do spin attack to get stuck. Any further help would be great.

User Info: qesue

qesue - 10 years ago
  3. Thank you very much

User Info: qesue

qesue - 10 years ago
  4. i need help- me and my brother are playing Alice in Wonderland and we keep trapping him but he puts his sword into the groun and then we still can't get him he dosent do a spin-attack and it's not letting me be eligible to throw the rock/boulder at the bandersnatches cage. Any further help would be helpful.

User Info: hubbathebubba

hubbathebubba - 9 years ago

Answers

1. Lure him into the cage in the middle of the area and use the cheshire cat to make the weight disapear by the side of the cage when trapped he should jump out and drop his sword go to it and make the sword disapear and he will bring out two swords start attacking him with the mad hatter to bring his health down. when he regains his sword lure him back into the cage and repeat the process.after he regains his sword the second time trap him again and this time he will use a spin attack to break the cage use the march hare to pick up a peice of the broken cage and launch it.it will break the door to the bandersnatch. this time lure him to the pole by the bandersnatch and attack him so he uses his spin attack to get himself stuck on the pole then launch another peice of broken cage and the bandersnatch will kick him to make him lose his sword attack him till he loses

User Info: jakthekamikazi

jakthekamikazi - 10 years ago 1   0
  2. You need to throw the rock at him and then take his sword away again with the cheshire cat. Then you can take his health away some more. Next put him back in the cage and he will spin and break the cage. Use the hare telekenesis to throw pieces of the cage at the bandersnatch, eventually lure him to the pole near the bandersnatch and he will get stuck, throw a piece of the cage and the bandersnatch will kick him. Allowing you then to take the rest of his health away

User Info: dizzypistol

dizzypistol - 10 years ago 1   0
  3. You need to throw the rock at him and then take his sword away again with the cheshire cat. Then you can take his health away some more. Next put him back in the cage and he will spin and break the cage. Use the hare telekenesis to throw pieces of the cage at the bandersnatch, eventually lure him to the pole near the bandersnatch and he will get stuck, throw a piece of the cage and the bandersnatch will kick him. Allowing you then to take the rest of his health away

User Info: dizzypistol

dizzypistol - 10 years ago 0   0