How do I find Potion to Make Alice smaller?

1. I'm stuck in the March Hare's house with the big alice and can't find the potion to make her smaller. please help!

User Info: mkr1313

mkr1313 - 10 years ago
  2. Thanks so much! I've been stuck there all morning!

User Info: mkr1313

mkr1313 - 10 years ago
  3. how do i get the potion to make her smaller to get in the door to find Absolem???

User Info: engagedlilemo

engagedlilemo - 10 years ago

1. I was stuck at this same spot for almost an hour and I tried searching the web with no avail. The game is too new I guess. So I decided to help.

1. "Remodel" the room by destroying the wall next to the wall with the three pictures. You'll see what looks kind-of like a door that is blocked with bricks.
    2. Stand close to the "door" and call Alice to help break the bricks. (with the + button) - If you use the mad hatter, he'll say something like, "It would take a giant to break through these bricks," that's how I figured it out.
    3. She'll knock out the bricks, then all you have to do is go through the door and you'll find the potion after destroying all the cards.

I hope this helps, I was very frustrated with this part.

User Info: trey_dizzel

trey_dizzel - 10 years ago 2   0