What will this game be like?

1. I just want more info on this game.

User Info: naruto01010101

naruto01010101 - 8 years ago

1. It's an adventure game with only 2 playable characters THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE GAME, there's a versus mode and the only 2 characters you can choose from is either Naruto or Sasuke. Yes, the concept would have been great, but in general the game was a prototype that made it to market and it was unsatisfying. The commercials were a lie D: like cake. It is not a Clash of Ninja game if you read the title. Save your money, don't buy the game unless it's FREE or like 50 cents or something as used.
    Conclusion: The game was a test for a new game play, not really a game. :/

User Info: Takuyasha

Takuyasha - 6 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. The game is said to be the best Clash of Ninja game for Japan so far. Aside from Clash of Ninja Revolution 3, this game has Jugo, Karin, Suigetsu, and Sasuke. If you haven't seen it yet, they all have new suits, meaning the story will be new to us.

This game isn't for North American Audiences. I hope I could answer your question.

(Hint:There should be more akatsuki in this game than there is in EX 3 ^.^)

User Info: strictgamer

strictgamer - 8 years ago 1 2
  2. I heard that its a complete spin-off that doesn't follow the naruto storyline and that it will be kinda like zelda.

I can't wait!

User Info: blooperboy01

blooperboy01 - 8 years ago 1 2
  3. The game is out now, its a beat-em up like and you advance into a OVA-like story line, you can play with naruto or sasuke and adjust and personalize a variety of ninjutsus for your character, a great adventure/action game of the anime, i higly recommend it

User Info: kyubinaruto15

kyubinaruto15 - 8 years ago 1 2
  4. its a crappy cash in of the 10th anniversary of Naruto, its a "filler arc" stroy with terrible platforming and mind numbing combat, at $70 pass this one by and never look back

User Info: Moondoggie35

Moondoggie35 - 8 years ago 1 1