Do we think "Back in time" will be possible when SS comes to NS?

1. I have seen a video lately that told me about "Back in time" Do you guys think it will be possible on the NS when it comes out?

User Info: TeslaTime123

TeslaTime123 - 1 month ago
  2. Let;s hope it will have back in time features like Ocarina of time did

User Info: 1337Rooster

1337Rooster - 2 weeks ago
  3. lets hope not, BiT or any speedrun glitches for that matter are stupid. Makes the game less fun to watch

User Info: arcnova

arcnova - 2 weeks ago

1. All versions of Back in Time that I'm aware of require you to "reset" your game at certain point, which was only possible on the Gamecube and Wii. With later consoles like the Switch not having that feature, it's doubtful it'll still be possible in the remake.

User Info: Scraps

Scraps (Expert) - 1 month ago 7   0

1. No; the Wii was very unique in that it had a Reset feature, and didn't exactly pause the game whilst the menu was up. The Wii U didn't have that; the 3DS lacked it; the Switch is also missing it.

Back in Time is almost certainly impossible on any other console than the Wii.

User Info: Akira_Kurusu22

Akira_Kurusu22 - 2 weeks ago 1   1