What items from Wii that i need to play Skyward Sword in Wii U?

1. I'm about to give my Wii to my cousin but i want to keep playing my skyward sword in my Wii U,i read in the Nintendo website that i can play most of the Wii games on Wii U. but i don't really understand the items to play in the Wii U, do i need the Wii remote and nunchuck or can i just use my Wii U controllers.

User Info: PoorlyDrawnTV

PoorlyDrawnTV - 5 years ago

Answers

1. Don't worry, I recently got a Wii U and this game is playable on there. You'll only need a Wii Motion Plus (remote) and a nunchuck to play. If a controller came with the Wii U, you can use that too. Hope this helped!

User Info: NintendoGirl193

NintendoGirl193 - 5 years ago 0   0
  2. You cannot play any Wii games without the Wiimote (and other needed accesories like the WiiMotion Plus or Nunchuck)
    You can play with the Pro Controller if you Hack your WiiU, my brother talked about this but I wouldn't reccomend it, I don't know if it effects online features or anything and don't want to get any trouble.

User Info: Aperturehero

Aperturehero - 4 years ago 0   0
  3. You can play Skyward Sword on Wii u, but you'll still need a Wiimote and Nunchuck, the Wii u GamePad only acts like an extra screen and/or a sensor bar.

User Info: itsanicesunnyda

itsanicesunnyda - 2 years ago 0   0
  4. A Wii remote with Wii motion plus and a nunchuck

User Info: LucasRoyle

LucasRoyle - 1 year ago 0   0