What happens when you use too much continues?

1. Thats pretty much it. So far I've used about 12 continues and I'm started to get worried of what will happen if I use too much. What happens after you use too much continues and how much continues can you use as your limit?

User Info: RECONPLANE

RECONPLANE - 10 years ago

1. Oh, and by the way, getting 99 continues also does nothing. Something interesting about that is if you try getting 100 continues, the number will stay at 99.

User Info: Chimichanga94

Chimichanga94 - 10 years ago 6   0

Answers

1. As far as I know, nothing happens, don't worry my younger bro already has used like 30 continues total.

User Info: Rubyyoshi

Rubyyoshi - 10 years ago 4   2
  2. As said before, nothing at all. You'll just get a high and potentially embarrassing number of continues.

User Info: A_nonymosity

A_nonymosity - 10 years ago 4   3
  3. Nothing even happens if u get 2 much continues.

User Info: Krez345

Krez345 - 10 years ago 2   1
  4. I've used like, 20 continues and the game hasn't done ANYTHING! Trust me. But there is no way that you can like, reset the continues unless you start a new game. I don't mean have one file old and start an extra one and the continues will be gone, I just mean you have to delete the file with the continues and they are gone.

User Info: Super_Zina

Super_Zina - 10 years ago 2   1
  5. no, i already used over 35 continues and i won't ever lose the game from to many continues so don't worry about how many continues you use in the game and there is no way you can reset the continues, but i think something around 100 would end the game. I'm not 100% sure, but I am sure that you won't have to bother of having too many continues in the game. No one will definitely know how much continues you will be able to have in New Super Mario Bros. WII.

User Info: crazboy526

crazboy526 - 10 years ago 1   0
  6. Nothing

User Info: rivdaman

rivdaman - 10 years ago 2   2