How do I beat Marduk in the final battle?

1. I tried to beat Battle Ax Vladitor and Marduk in the final battle but I just keep losing. I don't know why. Can you help me or do you have a good strategy to beat him? Please help me!

User Info: SpectraFan

SpectraFan - 4 years ago
  2. P.S. My Leonidas is a pyrus bakugan. I made new profiles. Can you tell me what is the best attribute to beat Marduk in the final battle?

User Info: SpectraFan

SpectraFan - 4 years ago
  3. I made haos,darkus and ventus profiles. Maybe i'll play with aquos and subterra. Do you have a good strategy for any attribute? Most important is pyrus. PLEASE HELP!

User Info: SpectraFan

SpectraFan - 4 years ago

Answers

1. Best attribute is Darkus. Make sure that you have top notch cards. Also, ensure leonidas is max level.

User Info: Dat1MuddaFriga

Dat1MuddaFriga - 3 years ago 0   1
  2. I played with Dimension 4, turn of fortune, and omega eraser as my ability cards when I beat him. My gate cards were the omega leonidas gate card, That silver card that gives 200 to Darkus, and g power switch.

User Info: Dat1MuddaFriga

Dat1MuddaFriga - 3 years ago 0   1