Marduk- final battle ?

1. I have a max level pyrus leonidas. Wich I will need for the final battle but what are the best cards to use and wich is the best order to use them

User Info: tiger-tank

tiger-tank - 9 years ago
  2. You do not have to answer both of the parts to my question if you do not want to

User Info: tiger-tank

tiger-tank - 9 years ago

Answers

1. Well I love the card who forbid the use of a ability card!
    Also the card who can let you win if your oponnent is lower in G than you.
    Also the Leonidas card can be help if you use the Spin Trial Card (sorry my game is in french so the name aren't the right one, but I think you can understand what I mean)!

Good Luck!

User Info: DragonoidDelta

DragonoidDelta - 9 years ago 0   0
  2. The combination I'd go with:

Gold Gate Card: Omega Leonidas (2x the bonus for Omega Leonidas)
    Silver Gate Card: Volcanic Lake (a 150 G-Power difference in your favour vs Darkus, BAV's attribute)
    Copper Gate Card: Power Drain (cut BAV's power in half by letting land on this particular card first)

Red Ability Card: Fire Wall (+150 G-Power for a Pyrus Bakugan)
    Green Ability Card: Omega Eraser (+400 G-Power for Omega Leonidas)
    Blue Ability Card: Turn of Fortune (0-400 G-Power boost, and tends to go towards the higher end a lot of the time)

Recommended Order of Your Gate Cards:

1st: Power Drain (deliberately miss your first shot, and then let BAV end up losing half its G-Power)
    2nd: Volcanic Lake (a 150 G-Power advantage from the card and to save the Omega Leondas Gate Card for last, if needed)
    3rd: Omega Leonidas (a double card bonus for Omega Leonidas, as compared to any other Bakugan)

User Info: manutd_fan

manutd_fan - 8 years ago 0   0
  3. The combo i went with was Omega Leonidas, Volcanic Lake, and Fire Breath... -But beating Marduk is easy... -What i do is i go with my second strongest card first (Fire Breath) to give leonidas a leading advantage in G-power but there's a trick, let Vladitor land on the Gate card first so that way his Special Shot (darkus phantom) wont have any affect on u and build up Leonidas's G-power and land on a floating crystal to get a power-up then battle... -On the second round marduk usually uses Vladitor's main card or a different one... then do the same thing like i said for the first round and battle... -Finally, if u won the previous two rounds using the strategy i explained, for the third round i'd go with Omega Leonidas's main card, let Vladitor land on the card first and build up his G-Power again and what i did was i used all my ability cards (Fire Wall, Turn of Fortune, and Omega Eraser) to raise Leonidas's G-Power so that way you have a bigger advantage in wining against Vladitor and beating the game... hope this helped ya out

User Info: BrawlerEmperor1

BrawlerEmperor1 - 7 years ago 0   0
  4. I have max level pyrus Leonidas as well. I don't know how to beat Battle Ax Vladitor. If you finally beat him. Please tell me how you did it. PLEASE!

User Info: SpectraFan

SpectraFan - 4 years ago 0   0