What is the best strategy for leveling up?

1. I got about 200 ants and can't squish each one of them... is there any easy way to level up????

User Info: lucastcorrea4

lucastcorrea4 - 10 years ago

1. Once you unlock some shop tools, you can choose Footprint, Torch, or something else to use on groups of ants. With the footprint, you have 10 seconds to target your group of ants while rapidly hitting the A button. I found this to be a nice way to get all your current ants up to level 18+ after several sessions of this and in between rest breaks . Be sure to send them back into the colony to recover HP. I noticed that each footprint only takes about 1 HP from each affected ant per step.

There is also the Magnifying Glass trick when you take some ants over to the bottom right lit area, you can hold the magnifying glass above them and they will have caught on fire. This seems a lot slower then squishing your ants the "normal" way.

You could also toss em in water for a short bit, this will level them up but they won't gain any stats which is a wasted effort.

User Info: PrometheusRobo

PrometheusRobo - 10 years ago 1   0