What is the fastest way to make money?

1. Since you don't really earn money when going through the rankings (not that i've noticed) what is the fastest way to make money with the side jobs? Is there a real need for money like in NMH1?

User Info: blackrein13

blackrein13 - 11 years ago

Answers

1. ok, first one is the famous space trick. do the trash collecting job and reach level 4. collect all the rocks except 1 and bring that last one close to your ship. die on purpose and you will respawn. get that last rock quickly and you should get over 150 K. and you do get money for the rankings, but not that much. and you really only need money for the gym or buying new clothes or to buy the 2 beam katanas from Naomi.

User Info: dawnset

dawnset - 11 years ago 4   2
  2. If you use the guide for the Tile in Style, that's pretty quick but I just played the first 3 levels of Bug Out and earned all my cash that way, I was getting 30k+ from the start and I was already good at it but sucked at the Getting Trashed so it depends on what you're good at.

User Info: rpgmaster07

rpgmaster07 - 10 years ago 3   1
  3. Yeah, thats pretty much the fastest and easiest way to make money, though ive found that if your really good at the meat cooking mini game, you can make fast cash that way too. Thought, its only worth doing it if your horrible at the space junk game.

User Info: Triforce1990

Triforce1990 - 11 years ago 0   1
  4. It's all about that crazy space overtime pay! Move yr trash meteor by the door, deposit the rest in yr shuttle, then divebomb the atmospere. Come back and haul in yr last chunk and enjoy a hundred grand.

User Info: Henry_Homerun

Henry_Homerun - 10 years ago 1   3