Game freezing?

1. Does anyone else have a problem with the game freezing on them during boss fights? I'm currnetly fighting the little girl in the dream world with the techno-arms and every time I'm about to beat her the game freezes on me.

User Info: Godlessheithen

Godlessheithen - 8 years ago
  2. Additional Details:
    How did you get around it?

User Info: Godlessheithen

Godlessheithen - 8 years ago

1. I've had that error before as well. It happened after Mild Dr Letz Shake and Bitter Dr Letz Shake and New Destroyman. It is a known bug and occurs after you defeat a boss. Not sure if it is all bosses, it seems like it could be.

User Info: FearMurphy

FearMurphy - 8 years ago 0 0
  2. I had this problem with Letz Shake. Some people say to just give the Wii a break for a while and come back, but one poster mentioned that he thought it was a problem with the cutscene loading. He suggested putting on all the default "casual" clothes set for Travis, and not wearing ANYTHING bought from Airport 51. This worked for me on Letz Shake, so maybe it'll help with your problem.

User Info: drikdeldiablo

drikdeldiablo - 8 years ago 0 0
  3. Mine would freeze in the Sir Henry's nightmare sequence, whenever Minny would get me down to below the first two rows of health. So I mostly used long ranged attacks and kept near the pizzas to progress.

I thought this was an odd glitch and limited to my own copy. Good(?) to see I'm not the only one.

User Info: StupidGenius

StupidGenius - 7 years ago 0 0