So, how long is this game?

1. I really enjoyed NMH and am considering buying NMH 2 but i was just wondering how long the game actually is. I know it came out today (1/26/10), but it sounds like a lot of people have beaten through the game already. I've also heard that there are 15 or so boss fights but is there enough extra content to keep me busy for a while?

User Info: CrazyPenguins

CrazyPenguins - 8 years ago

Answers

1. Around 10 hours, more or less depending how much time you spend on minigames.

User Info: MegamanXfan21xx

MegamanXfan21xx - 8 years ago 0 0
  2. I played on the easiest difficulty, didn't spend too much time on the side jobs or revenge missions, and I completed it in 9 hours about. I'm trying on the Bitter difficulty to see other things in the game or basically if the game being harder adds more time.

User Info: BondOfFlameX

BondOfFlameX - 8 years ago 0 0
  3. It's a quick but epic game, I beat it just yesterday. Any No more heroes fans out there should pick it up if only to make up for the awesome boss battles we missed out on in No More Heroes 1.(I.E. Helter Skelter, Letz Shake, Dark Star.)

User Info: flyingnightmare

flyingnightmare - 8 years ago 0 0
  4. It took me eight or nine hours or so to beat the game through the first time. however, i decided to completely 100% the game which includeds, getting all collectibles, all clothes, the bj5 video, all revenge missions, and beating the game on bitter mode. all that, plus the original eight hours or so came out to be around 25 hours or so. with a good portion of that time devoted to minigames to get money for the clothes. so if your looking to to beat the game 100%, expect around that much time of gameplay.

User Info: Triforce1990

Triforce1990 - 8 years ago 0 0