If people are fawning over this game, why is there only one, poorly written FAQ for it?

1. 'Nuff said

User Info: RufusChambers

RufusChambers - 9 years ago
  2. I fail to see the connection between the quality of a game and the number of FAQs written for said game on GameFAQs. Anyways, it's a niche game that we knew wasn't going to sell a ton of copies. Low sales means fewer people to write FAQs.

User Info: Puddleglum4

Puddleglum4 - 9 years ago
  3. People aren't fawning over it because it's riddled with strategy goodness or because it has a deep storyline. It's simple bullet hell - should it need an FAQ?

... Or are you trying to make a point.

User Info: MapleRunner

MapleRunner - 8 years ago

Answers

1. dude doesn't matter, some games don't even HAVE A FAQ. Plus this game was great enough to me. All you really need a FAQ for is the medals.

User Info: 921sora

921sora - 8 years ago 0   0
  2. I am working to solve this problem. My FAQ is currently half done and it's already much better than the one currently here. Notably, it lists the health of all enemies in addition to strategies and such, and the special medals.

User Info: Zerarch77

Zerarch77 (FAQ Author) - 4 years ago 0   0