Where can I find The Valkyrie Set?

1. I'm a lvl 42 and I was wondering where could I find All the Valkyrie Equips or if somebody could give them to me? I'm doing the graveyard and the Monsters magic is tough so I was looking for armor with decent MagResist cause all of mine have 0 that also has decent def I'll take any that are lvl 1 or higher (but not to high cause I want to lvl it some) with stat boosting gems if you have any in them already. Just leave a friend code and how do you get a friend code??

User Info: sailorkick

sailorkick - 11 years ago
  2. Thanks so Much!!!

User Info: sailorkick

sailorkick - 11 years ago
  3. Do You have to SAVE Your friend code and Write it down???

User Info: sailorkick

sailorkick - 11 years ago
  4. It is auto save, but you need to write it down so I can register you.

User Info: Anahuyu

Anahuyu - 11 years ago
  5. The friend code, that is. The armour and stuff you'll have to use the save stone to save.

User Info: Anahuyu

Anahuyu - 11 years ago
  6. UM... in my answer, '♥' is a heart... dunno why it put the HTML code instead of the character...

User Info: Anahuyu

Anahuyu - 11 years ago
  7. It Wont connect and I set the wifi to wireless

User Info: sailorkick

sailorkick - 11 years ago
  8. Yay I got it working

User Info: sailorkick

sailorkick - 11 years ago

1. You get a friend code by connecting to the net. I'll make you some Valkyrie armour then Wi-Fi with you.
    To see you friend code, go into the save point, click 'save and enter multiplayer, then click WFC, then 'Friend Roster', your friend code will appear in a 3x3 box on one of the screens.

My FC
    Anahuyu♥
    1505
    4374
    5930

User Info: Anahuyu

Anahuyu - 11 years ago 0   0