How do you get a clavat to 999 HP and 999 MP?

1. I'm at level 999 and I only have 528 HP and 506 MP.

User Info: assassin13oi

assassin13oi - 11 years ago

Answers

1. you need to get growth gems from breaking up certain lcl 30 weapons. once you have some (prefareably the HP and MP ones) equip them and you will gain hore hp and mp per lvl. it is best to create a new character and equip them from lvl 1. by doing this I manged to hit 999 HP at lvl 38.

User Info: adam270391

adam270391 (Expert) - 11 years ago 0   0
  2. By being awesome,
    or by hard work either or works just fine

User Info: Tomaden

Tomaden - 11 years ago 0   1
  3. Look at the hidden items guide on gamefaqs and keep going to forest 2 to try for the HP boost in the corner of the block room.
    It doesn't pop up all the time so you have to keep exiting/going back in via the ruined village entrance, but it's a way to farm for more HP when you're max level without having to do 100 new game +'s.
    I'm not sure what to do about max MP though; but with MP-steal gems MP's not too much of an issue.

User Info: VanillaChai

VanillaChai - 11 years ago 0   1