How do I link more than 2 magic spells (Yuke)?

1. So I just got the Magic 3 stack ability, but I can't seem to be able to use it (in single player or multi)

I can chain 2 together bit can't get the 3rd. And looking at abilities i get in the fiuture (like ring 5 and what not) I will get better ones, but I can't even stack 3!

How do I do it?

User Info: Ness_the_King

Ness_the_King - 11 years ago

Answers

1. If you want to cast 3 spells at once in single player you need the ring lock 2 abillity first, this allows you to lock 2 rings in place and then cast a 3rd one on top of them.

User Info: adam270391

adam270391 (Expert) - 11 years ago 0   0
  2. Like adam said; but a little more detail:
    Right now you can join with 2 other people and cast bigger spells, so if you can swap between AI character's quickly you can cast some of the bigger spells now, or join with someone in multiplayer to cast some of the bigger spells.
    But yeah; it's not that great until you get the higher ring lock abilities :/

User Info: VanillaChai

VanillaChai - 11 years ago 0   0