Rings of Fate?

1. I been hearing a lot about the Rings of Fate. I'm kind of confused on what it is... is the portal in the library with the bosses??? Also why is called the Rings of Fate i didnt here anything about this in the game

User Info: Lilazntai

Lilazntai - 11 years ago
  2. Oh i see thank you very much oh and by the way how many bosses are there??

User Info: Lilazntai

Lilazntai - 11 years ago

Answers

1. It's the previous game in the series. full name: final fantasy crystal chronicles the ring of fates.
    the bosses in the library are the bosses from that game.
    you can find out more here: www.uk.gamespot.com/ds/rpg/finalfantasycrystalc/index.html?tag=result;title;0

User Info: adam270391

adam270391 (Expert) - 11 years ago 0   0
  2. As for how many bosses, if you mean are in the portal in the library lobby, I'm not sure if it depends on how far you are in the game or not, but at this point I can only see 3-4 books in the library 'ring of fates' room. I'm I only fought the scorpion, so I'm not sure if the 'Giant Crab' from RoF is in it or not. (It's a Different colour from the GC FF:CC version.) That's all I know.

User Info: Anahuyu

Anahuyu - 10 years ago 0   0
  3. There are 8.
    Scorpion, Behemoth, Garuda, Carniflower, Dragon, Death Lich, Cu Chaspel and Galdes.

User Info: elacher

elacher - 10 years ago 0   0