How do I solve the coffin maze?

1. I'm in the graveyard and there's an area with a bunch of coffins, i just need help getting through, and plz go into detail, i want details so i can get through it step by step, since this is my first time playing, so bear with me on this. any type of help would be appreciated, although there's a limit to wat type of help, so don't push or punch it too hard. plz and thank you!

User Info: QuestionMan1

QuestionMan1 - 11 years ago

Answers

1. Hmm, I would love to give you the details but I haven't gotten there yet.
    I have read though that the coffins need to be placed in the alcoves... I don't know if that is any help... but just maybe this can help you on your way.

Good luck

User Info: opwvan

opwvan - 11 years ago 0   0
  2. There is 2 parts to the coffin maze the first part is getting the horizontal coffin on the ramp, hit the lever push it to the side so it falls down making a path to the otherside. After that take the coffin from the other side and push it south of the block. From there you should be able to get the cubed block to the switch

User Info: Lilazntai

Lilazntai - 11 years ago 0   0
  3. Wow, two people asking about the same puzzle XD. I'll just copy-paste what I wrote for the other guy:

There's a couple of puzzles like that in the graveyard, I'm going to guess you're talking about the first one though, but really the FAQs will do a better job than me:
    See those coffins? You're going to move them around ALOT. The first one before the blockade of squares near the bees is a red herring, but the one on the other side of the blocks by the bees+mimic-chest is the one you're going to be dragging onto the elevator, hitting the switch to move it to the upper floor, and then dropping it into the groove in the upper left.
    Think of it like a square block puzzle, the coffin takes up 2 blocks and the block is...well a block. Well that 'groove' that I'm talking about in the upper left is basically a hole that you can drop the coffin into and it'll stay to make a bridge, instead of falling into the abyss. You might have to fanangle the exact placement so it falls in with a solid "THUD". After you've made the coffin-bridge, cross it and grab the next coffin and move that one across the bridge.
    Gravity in this game is silly, the coffin won't tip over if it's unbalanced. As long as SOME part of the coffin has something underneath it, it won't fall.
    So yeah, move the third coffin across the second coffin bridge (The first one was a dud, remember?) to the lower-right, or just the far right, corner into another nitch made 'just for it'. Again, you're looking for someplace that's only 2 blocks long that has a little 'step' before falling into the abyss.
    After that, it's just moving the block over both coffin bridges to on top of the switch and then it's the next room! :D
    This puzzle would've been major-easy if you could just rotate the coffins, but you've just gotta work with what you've got. If you still can't figure it out, just kill all the enemies in the room and play around with pushing the coffins into the abyss. Eventually you'll HAVE to find the answer, since there's not that much abyss in this room and the coffins respawn to where you found them if you happen to drop them.

User Info: VanillaChai

VanillaChai - 11 years ago 0   0