How many Mercenaries are there? How do I have them join my roster?

1. I am in the middle of something. I've only counted 4 mercenaries. One requires a large number of hours in play to join. One requires 5000 Gil. Another requires me to find him. And the last requires that I play on Very Hard mode. My querstion is, Is there any more? I would also like any specific details on aquiring any others.

User Info: Tri_shadow

Tri_shadow - 11 years ago

1. this info is already on this site but i've posted it here too :) there are 8 mercenaries.

Red Mage (Male Selke)Appears on any Difficulty, in front of the library, pay 5,000 Gil.

Gerald (Male Clavat)Appears on Hard or Very Hard only, world map near forest, must have 1,000 kills.

Penguin (Female Lilty)Appears on any Difficulty, in front of the Library, must be on Very Hard to recruit.

Assassin (Female Selke)Appears on Hard or Very Hard only, world map, near Desert Ruins, must be in Multiplayer and have an extensive friends list.

Nun (Female Clavat)After completing Library 3 on Normal or Hard, find her in Library 1 and talk to her to unlock a quest. Complete the quest Monster Mash 2 and talk to her.

Female YukeMust be at the end of the game on normal, talk and she hides out in the world map, on a patch of brown. Cast a spell where she is and talk to her.

Male YukeAppears near the end of the game on normal, must have every scratch card.

Rid Dek (Male Lilty)Have over 100 hours gameplay. Find this character in the Town, in front of the Adventurer's Guild.

User Info: adam270391

adam270391 (Expert) - 11 years ago 0   0