Where is the monster that the guy...?

1. Where is the monster that the guy in the library asks you to get a horn from? or is it from another monster?

User Info: irule1000

irule1000 - 11 years ago

1. If you talk to the people in front of the fountain in front of the library they will give you the location of the "Aqueducts" once you do that leave town and go south eastish until you reach a new area. Here you must get through all the way until you reach the boss at the end who gives you the horn, I will not go into detail as I assume you still want to be challenged.

User Info: Hexforester

Hexforester - 11 years ago 1   0

1. Yeah I dont want to go into too much detail but if your stuck talk to the guy in the library and he says something about the monster living stinky waters. If you talk to the 2 persons in front of the Fountain outside of the library they talk about the smelly waters and show you where the "Aqueducts" are

User Info: Lilazntai

Lilazntai - 11 years ago 0   0