Where can I find (White Silver or Platinum)?

1. (Posted same question in DS section)
    I'm looking for White Silver and Platinum (two separate items). Like the other question regarding platinum, I've come across both before but can't remember where exactly I got them.

I'm currently on normal mode, so I figure they're going to drop from a boss, but does anyone know from which specific bosses?

User Info: LordVisulth

LordVisulth - 11 years ago
  2. As answered on the DS section:
    "The easiest way that Soma2035 and I have found while doing our level 1 run is Fire Fighters 4(for white silver), and the twin mech boss at the gates(for platinum). Fire fighters should be beaten under 2:15-45 for a bonus chest to appear at the end with a chance of dropping white silver."

User Info: LordVisulth

LordVisulth - 11 years ago

1. In the new forest you fight that robot thing to get white silver and for platinum you need to be at least in the gate bridge part in the custom store you can buy a platinum scroll.

User Info: cecil1234

cecil1234 - 11 years ago 0   0