Moogle troubles?

1. I talked to a moogle and he turned my hair color brown, I thought it was cool at first but now I want my old hair color back. Is there any way to do this?

User Info: zionrogue

zionrogue - 11 years ago

1. Just go to the guild and switch your character to another slot there 4 character slots: 1 is Blue, 2 is Red, 3 is Green, and 4 is Yellow(I'm refering to the 4 color squares on the left side of the magic spell slots in the Inventory screen), than go back to the moogle talk to him and he should change your hair color again, If you don't get your original hair color back the first time around then go back to the guild and switch your character to another slot, keep doing that until you get your hair color back.

User Info: Serbine

Serbine - 11 years ago 0   0